Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Butterballisms again!

I could not get him to stay in his bed for nothing! Turns out this is where he fell asleep. Poor guy.Batman sleeping in our bed. I sure do love this boy.Butterball was tooting away while getting dressed. He said, "I toot all the time Appleseed. It is good." Then Butterbean said, "Who keeps tooting." Butterball - "Me. I toot two times." Butterbean said in an excited voice, "Good job! Good job counting your toots!"

My son was just on the toilet. He said, "Who stinks in here?" I said, "You do." He said, "It looks like a worm. Come see it." So I look like a good Mommy does and said, "Did you eat a worm?" He said, "I might have." He is so funny.

Butterball got a shirt to wear and said that it matched the shirt he was wearing when he punched Jesus........um.....ok? So he got me the picture showing when he "punched" Jesus. I asked him why he punched Jesus and he said, "Because me want to. Hey! We can take out the picture and Jesus can be the spy kid Dad when we play Spy Kids!" So there you go...Jesus gives piggy back rides, plays hide and go seek, and plays Spy Kids. How cool is that!Daddy was watching some military show and Butterball said, "I know what this is. It a bad show Daddy." Dad tried to tell him that it wasn't a bad show. Butterball said, "It is too! It has shooting. You not get any presents cuz Santa knows when you watch bad shows! So no presents." I love it. He will frequently make Dad change the channel if it is "inappobiate". What a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment