Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter swimming

I made brownies the other day....I know, I shouldn't but YUM! So I had had one and my husband had had two. Yet.......there are 4 missing. Guess what? It was that same boy that snuck into the cake......frustrating.My kids went to go outside dressed like this today. They have been BEGGING to set up a swimming pool so they can go swimming. And they refuse to believe me when I say it is too cold. So neighbors........please do not be alarmed when someday you see them out there trying to swim. I may just have to let them so that they will finally believe me that it is TOO COLD.My sweet little Butterball......he came up to talk to me about the whole swimming thing and stopped mid-sentence, grabbed Appleseed's hand (who was on my lap) and said, "Hi baby. I love you. How are you?" and then kissed his hand. So cute. I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment