Monday, December 6, 2010

Case #2 - The Missing Camera

There was pure chaos! We had looked in the car, under the car, on top of the car, in bags, in boxes, in couch cushions, under couches, behind furniture, shelves, counters. I even looked in the freezer and fridge sure that my mind had gone completely crazy. My husband had gone through the garbage piece by piece. We were going nuts. We both knew we had had it in the car, we came straight home, I took everything out of the car and placed it on the couch while I unloaded the boys. Then I came in and put everything away. I went to get the camera to look at the pictures I had taken and.........it was no where to be found. I had given up that it was gone forever as I had searched everywhere! Even in my boys rooms as anything that is missing is in their room. And I came up empty handed every time. I was distraught as I knew I could not afford another one at this time. But.........you will never believe what I have found. MY CAMERA!!!!!!! Waaa hoooooo, Yipppeeeeee, aiiiiieeeeeee! I could not believe it! So......who did it? Hmmmmmm......

Suspect #1????
or Suspect #2????What do you think?

We will return another time with our results, and our Case of the Missing Baby Jesus and Crew.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! They're too cute to be criminals. I think you're just schizophrenic. It's been you all along! LOL.

    Missing Baby Jesus? Hilarious! I still can't get over your Mary abandoning her baby post. That was too funny.

    ReplyDelete