Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh no!

Has it really come to this? Someone has called the cops! I am guessing to help look for Baby Jesus as that is one of the manger sheep in that car. Now either the sheep is British or there is someone else driving because he is clearly on the wrong side of the car. I gave the sheep the suggestion that I was given, to go look in the Temple. Sigh....I just hope they find him soon. Poor Mary and Joseph. It must be hard not knowing where your son is and having the wisemen get a little funky with their dress.Here is what else is going on in the stables. I am not sure who the visitor is but....Jesus isn't there again. He must be off teaching or something. Love the modern visitor though.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have two nativities? The veggie tales, and little people one?

    We have the little people one, it amuses me that Mary, Joseph, Jesus and the Angel are Caucasian, while the shepherd are definitely Middle Eastern.

    ReplyDelete