Thursday, December 23, 2010

Time to celebrate!

Guess who I FINALLY found? He was packed away in the car in this Leapster holder. Now what in the world do you think he was doing? I would like to think he was headed to the Temple to teach. And I took a guess at what else he could have been planning to do by the items he had packed away. First off he is living a little modern with the cell phone. I thought that was interesting, picturing Him with a cell phone. So lunch would probably be packed away in the mini backpack. He was probably going to teach construction and that is why he had the screw and the tape measure. A toy car for the children. And let me see......a game of dominoes with the Disciples. Sounds good to me. Alas, he looks a little shocked that I found Him. Poor guy. And the pacifier? Interesting...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment