Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yion eye Stabbers

Butterball is a packer. Not a pack rat....a packer. He is CONSTANTLY packing for some unknown trip. It can drive me nuts.Sometimes he will come to me asking me to help him find some toy and it can take quite a bit of hunting to find it. Seriously if there is anything missing in the house, you can almost bet that it is in his room.Once I could not find a pair of nail clippers for nothing. I asked and asked and asked. No one had a clue. Shocker, they were packed away. And remember the missing camera? Yep, in his room. Many times it is my utensils...ugh. That is frustrating.So in the hunt for Baby Jesus I decided to tackle the packing and try and unpack it. SIGH.....I guess I can see the need for...let's see, one of my essential oils, some game pieces, a medicine cup, and dropper.When I started packing he came in and stayed quite close and anything odd he would explain right away. Like this brad? It is needed to "stab yions in da eye if they are tying to attack us." So there you go. On your next trip, please remeber to pack the yion eye stabber.

No comments:

Post a Comment