Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tsk, tsk, tsk

Mary has frequently been seen cruising in the house lately. It is not a problem as far as I can see. I am sure Joseph is at the stable taking care of baby Jesus. My problem came today when she repeatedly went over the red line which you see behind her. We recently put up that line to show to our toddler who thinks the kitchen is his domain. Our rule is that they cannot go over the red line. Mary unfortunately repeatedly kept going over the line today even after she was told not too.Of course she pointed her finger at her accomplice when I questioned her.And how is Joseph and Baby Jesus during all this? You tell me! The stable is empty except for one lone Wise Man. And he had no idea where they were. Upon further inspection I was unable to locate the rest of the party. I will fill you in on there where abouts and what they have been doing later. If they can be found........

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is stinkin' HILARIOUS! I'm crying. I love the way you told the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. babes says "there taking a holiday vacation to UNDER THE COUCHES!"

    ReplyDelete