Thursday, December 9, 2010

Haircuts

Butterball was in need of a haircut and money is a bit tight so I borrowed some clippers from a friend and did it myself. I probably should have youtube'd it to find out how to do it right but the computer was in use so I just did it. He is NOT excited at all about this.Here is the after picture. I know...... Honestly I miss my boy the way is hair looked before he ever had a haircut back when he was 2. It looked so cute and I swear I haven't been able to have it look as cute since then. :(Like this picture. I just like the way his hair was back then. Longer on top but short on the sides and back. And I have not been able to get anyone to recreate it like that. And his hair is tougher now and not as fine so it doesn't always cooperate. And he refuses to let me spike it. He only likes "regular hair".I decided to trim up Appleseed even though he didn't need it real bad.I was actually surprised how much came off though. My handsome boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment