Friday, December 10, 2010

Case #2: The missing camera.....results

So we had been playing in his cave all day having a blast. We told stories and ate lunch....yes that is lunch on the floor now. :)I asked suspect #2 where the camera was and this is what I got?

When I asked suspect #1 he told me the following: "I don't know, yets look in my closet." So playing along I went with him to look in his closet. He offered to climb the shelves to look in the top and I told him no. Then I was moving his shoes around and low and behold.......MY CAMERA!!!! I about died. I asked him how he knew it was in his closet and he said, "I don't know. I dust guessed. Maybe a skeleton took it and hid it in there." Hmmmmmm, a skeleton? So my hypothesis is: Suspect #1! I mean look at that face. That is a guilty smile if I ever saw one. Alas he won't admit it, he still insists it was a skeleton. Sneaky kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment