Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby Animal Days

We went to Baby Animal Days. I love going there. My kids had no desire to go but we ended up having a blast. We didn't go last year so I didn't even remember what it was which is why I think they didn't want to go.

Our in case we get lost photo. Have I said how bad I hate these but continue to take them because I have actually needed them. Ugh!One of the first things was a massively long wait to ride the ponies. By the time we got up there Appleseed was not having any of it. He was so mad he wouldn't stop screaming and the pony kept wiggling his head and stamping his feet so I gave up and took him off. I swear I heard that pony sign with relief as we walked away.It actually made me nervous having Butterball ride by himself without me pacing by him. I don't know why. He did awesome. Butterbean on hers. Yeah the helmet is TOTALLY going to protect her in a fall.My cute cow and sheep. Aren't they precious. Wait till you see my duck.My duck!We got to watch this man shear a sheep the old fashioned way. That was interesting and took a really long time.I felt bad for the poor thing.Appleseed was sure that the bag of popcorn was his. If anyone dipped their hand in the bag he would pull theirs out and yell at them. He is so bossy. :)We ran into my sister, her friend, and the kids there. We always love being with them. My kids were super excited. And I loved that until they found us my nephew kept texting me asking me where I was now.Appleseed was super unhappy when I put him back in the stroller. He had not slept at all today and was exhausted. And yet he didn't sleep the whole way home either.I loved that we were there for hours and just took our time doing things. It is was fun. There were about 5 different farm equipment machines that my kids loved climbing on and pretending they were using them.We can't wait to go back next year.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that's not even a fall, especially for a kid. I was Butterbean's age when I fell of a horse. Turns out I chose to ride the biggest horse they had at the riding stables. Kids are resilient, they probably wouldn't have even noticed! Very cute duck!!!

    ReplyDelete