Friday, April 23, 2010

One of my Top Ten Loves

Gardening....ahhhhh. Yes I may complain later about how the weeds are overtaking it and I don't have time to take proper care of a garden but I LOVE to do it. It is very stress relieving to me. And hubby? I am fully prepared to shun all your teasing about how my garden looks. Pppbbbbbtttt! :)

I haven't gotten my garden ready yet but this plant decided to grow smack in the middle of it. So I found a group on facebook that identifies unknown plants. Turns out the leaves will turn green and then grow pink flowers. It's nickname is "Pigsqueak". I think it is perfect! I do plan to move him to a different place so he isn't in the garden though. I started my garden in the house with seeds this year. It really is cheaper! I am a slow learner.On the left is them really starting to grow and of course I got crazy and bought a second one. I am planting everything! So excited.I had won some flowers and this pot and my sweet Mother gave me some more flowers. Butterball and I planted them together. I also had dug up the tulips that grow in the middle of my grass and put them in here too. It doesn't look as good as I wanted it too but Butterball "helped" a ton so I had to keep it just the way it is.Happy Gardening everyone! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. im going to miss gardening. i had 2 fight babe just to let me have on small tree like plant in the house since he killed my other plant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gardening too...you are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete