Saturday, April 24, 2010

Butterbean's Eye Doctor Visit

Our yearly eye doctor appointment. She was so excited and doing a dance. Normally she has HUGE anxiety about it as she has had to have them dilated sometimes. So I didn't even tell her till we pulled up to the hospital. But she did very well.Still doing her dance about being there. She cracked me up. As we were trying to find the office she saw a sign that said "Primary Children's". She said, "This can't be where it is as I am not a children. Children are like this big (hand held about chest level) and I am not that size. I am a kid not a children."I had told her that this was our date. I know, mean Mom. But hey, this is what she thought of it! Our waiting area was major lame. Down the hall they had a Wii, Playstation, or Nintendo you could play and some awesome toys. Ours had books and this doodle machine.Cracked me up having her trying to hold her other eye open while she took her vision test.And her with her cool glasses. She passed with flying colors again. The Ptosis on her eye is the exact same again. Meaning it has not gotten worse or better. Her vision is perfect. He asked if she gets teased about her eye and I told him no so he again asked if we wanted surgery to fix it and I of course said no. We come back in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment