Sunday, April 25, 2010

Misc hubba bub

You know? I don't even really know what I was typing for that title. I am so tired. :)

Butterball dressed up for war. Quite the outfit.I have a jar that my kids can put candy in when it has milk or red dye in it and exchange it for money. My kids have gotten very good at it. They both filled it up to the $5 mark. I am so proud of them.Yeah, someone learned how to take the lid off of markers. And of course it is a permanent one. Argh.Butterball......ugh! These are the ONLY long sleeve shirts he will wear. One day he had a huge pile of clothes in the hall and I asked him what that was about. He said, "I don't yike them." And to be honest he refuses to wear them. He doesn't like shirts that the sleeves are so long they touch his hands, or pants that are so long they touch his feet, or pants that are too loose around the waste which is like ALL OF them. You would think that when I pulled out his short sleeve shirts that all would be OK with the whole hand touching thing. No! He won't wear most of them because they are too big, even if he wore them last summer. Argggghhhh. That boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment