Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Bountiful Basket

Do you think I had enough? And the wagon was NOT big enough. Funny. Actually it was for two families so that is why there is so much. Here is my precious little helper. I was so happy to have her along with me.So I think I need to learn the whole potato thing. I have confessed to being a potato idiot. Meaning I never cook them because I really don't know how. I did make baked potatoes today and I enjoyed it. Whew, one recipe down. he he. Thanks to my awesome neice for all the other recipes that I can't wait to try.And what is this about? I heard they start growing if the environment they are in is too moist. So it is in my kitchen cupboard. How is that area moist? I guess I could move them to my crawl space. I just don't know what I would put them in down there. That place is atleast cold and dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment