Sunday, August 23, 2009

Misc fun

We went to a baby shower for my niece the other day. It was so nice and the food was awesome. Butterbean got her feelings hurt. I can't even remember why. And she was pouting so I of course "encouraged" the behaviour by taking pictures. Oops, but I thought it was kind of cute.My daughter put this on him and said he was Angel Moroni. That is the cutest Angel Moroni I have ever seen!Butterball cleaned his room by himself and did a very very good job. So he asked if he could take a picture of it. When he had the camera he said, "Say cheese room." Then took the picture and said, "What a good job room. Look at your picture."Playing in the rain. It was fun.
Ugh! I told my daughter that I was going to have her Dad give her a Father's Blessing before school tomorrow to help her feel comforted and to help her through out the school year. My teenage daughter rolled her eyes and said, "I don't need a blessing." So we didn't. Sob sob.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Have R tell her about not accepting blessings when they are offered. The missionaries offered to give R a blessing when she was sick, she turned them down and now has thyroid probs. She wishes she had gotten the blessing.

    ReplyDelete