Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lagoon Baby!

This my kids first time to Lagoon. Butterbean has been begging me for ages so I was excited to take her. It was so much fun and my only regret is that we didn't stay longer. We have already decided to start saving now for next year so that I can go on some of the rides with them. It was such a great time.

This is how my kids spent the drive to Lagoon. So funny as it is only about a 20 minute drive if that. At Lagoon, my 'if someone gets lost' photo. Hate taking them but feel I need to just in case. Not that I have ever lost anyone and needed this.............oops! Wow, that still is too fresh and not funny at all yet. Too scary.Riding the rides. I was hoping Butterbean would step into a big sister roll and help Butterball feel comfortable as he sometimes was a little scared. Or help him find a place to sit or something. My mistake. It was more like, don't even get near me in the line, don't even think about sitting with me on the ride type thing. Sad. I know Butterball would be the exact opposite so it is hard to see that.Butterbean and Appleseed playing on the lawn for a bit. It was cute.Tuckered out watching all those crazies at that place.Playing in the water. Butterbean wanted to lay on the ground and warm up after that. She was so cold. Butterball would walk around like that with his hat pulled down over his eyes so the water would not get in his eyes. Silly guy.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are extremely adorable!!! I wish we would've known you were going to lagoon, we would've gone with you. We love you and your kids so very much. Your kids fill Dan's child void, lol!!

    ReplyDelete