Thursday, August 13, 2009

Swimming Fun

I know why our daughters want to do their own hair. Even though when they get older it drives us nuts and they may not look that great. At this age, we praise them for doing their own hair. I am not about to tell my daughter that it looks bad. She was excited that she had done a "bun" on one side and a "web" on the other. So of course I will tell her what a great job she did and how proud of her I am. Then she did her brothers hair and was so upset when he took it out shortly afterwards.The kids went swimming today. It was a lot of fun and great temperature. Butterball and Butterbean were arguing at the beginning, I know big surprise, and so Butterball was emptying the pool in defiance.
And so Butterbean took the hose to spray him while trying to pull the pool side back up. See that look of glee on her face. They can be terrible!Appleseed sat in it and had the best time. He sat in it most of the time and just splashed and played with whatever floated near. It was so cute.Butterball had to go to the bathroom and went on the Lilac bush. Butterbean was so upset that he had got some on the leaves and said, "That is it! Now it won't grow back anymore and I will have to try and get some water to put on the leaves and I will have to water it and water it and water it. I am just going to go to Canada. And I will have my own place and you won't be able to come because I will only have people that I don't know over so that I can meet some more people." And that is the scowly face she was making while saying it.And here is the great picture I got of my husband in the pool holding Appleseed. Yeah, I am so excited that the camera is working that I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE REPAIR SHOP YESTERDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG your camera is broke again! Get money back and buy a new one.

    Okay, I am the opposite of you. When my daughter does her hair and won't let me do it. If it looks like crap...I tell her it looks like crap! I also tell her it looks like crap, when it doesn't look brushed and she claims she brushed it. I want to cut it short and if she doesn't start taking care of it or let me help her it will be short!

    I also tell her it's not shinny and to brush it more (100 times) and she goes and wets it (to make it shiny).

    I guess your the nice mom and sister! LOL!

    ReplyDelete