Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yeah, it is back!

My camera is back from the repair shop. Yeah!!! Thanks to my hubby for letting me borrow his while it was gone. They sent a list of everything they checked and then sent a nice list of things to do to protect your Memory Card. Like that is the problem!!! Hopefully it will work great and will not delete over 200 pictures again. Cross your fingers. This is the only picture I got taken today after it had come. My sweet little Appleseed sitting on the floor between my feet playing with his toys. He is not a fan of laying down now that he can sort of sit up. So he requires you to hang out right next to his side to keep picking him back up when he falls over. Silly guy. His poor Dad is adjusting to him being in his own bed. He does not like that I let him cry. Now, keep in mind, it is not like I let him scream for hours on end. Just the time it takes for him to go to sleep. Course it does not help when big brother comes out to tell you that the baby is making him sick, or to play with his toys in the hallway while he is screaming, or to ask if he can sleep in your bed. So cute.

1 comment: