Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy busy busy

What a busy week. How can I possibly be so busy? I am so exhausted and feel like I have barely had a chance to breathe. But it is all worth it. My baby is even exhausted and fell asleep at dinner. He is my first baby to do that so I thought it was the cutest thing ever. My sister came to visit with us one day. She stayed and played with my kids all day. They loved it and it was so nice to have her there. My son wanted to read a book to her in the dark so they went into my room and hid under the sheet. Yes, those are my curtains. he he. My husband hates the light so we have one curtain to block out the sun so far. Eventually we hope to have two and then some nice curtains over that. But the blanket works great too.Then they built a cave in the dining room. They played in there for a while. It was so cute.The kids had blindfolded my sister. I can't remember why. Silly kids.My daughter has been begging me to let her have a lemonade stand. I finally gave in which was nuts as we had only about 20 minutes for her to do it. The cute neighbor boy made the sign. My favorite part was the drinks were $1 for a full cup, $0.50 for half, and $0.25 for small. So funny. The only bad part, besides not having enough time and me being in the house the whole time making cookies and juice, was that my daughter was under the impression that all the money would go to her. She cried quite hard when she found out she had to split the money, especially as they had earned quite a bit from my precious Uncles. Thanks guys!Notice one of the sellers has a little chocolate on his face? Wonder if he paid for those cookies. :)Our little sign maker. He is a great kid.I am not ready for the fact that I will have to move those books off that lower shelf soon. Otherwise I will be spending all day long putting them back on there.Already chatting away on the phone.My daughter was looking for something and had taking everything out of the toy box, off the dresser, out of the dress-up box, and out of the closet. I told her she had to clean it up and if I found her playing instead of cleaning I would start throwing stuff away. I did throw some stuff away. A broken whistle, a too small dress-up shoe, and a kid's meal stuffed toy. She threw a fit. She even laid down the outside garbage can so that she could try and get them out. She claimed the stuffed toy was her favorite. In this picture you can really see that Ptosis with her eye.My special little boy was wearing a hat and his sister's flip flops in the bath. He cracks me up.

3 comments:

  1. He-he good thing there isn't a picture of my face in those pics. People at the office got a kick out of seeing my non-serious side. Had a great time. Will need to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute...they remind me of you. Love all the pics.
    Aunt G.

    ReplyDelete