Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cookies with a little -isms on the side.

I had a temporary moment of insanity and brought out the cookie cutters my sister gave me and made sugar cookies with the kids. Oh my word what a mess! But the kids loved it.These are Butterbean's gross looking cookies. Too much frosting for me.And Butterball's cookies.Yuck!Ugh, I so wanted to just pop them in the tub but they were all dressed for bed.So here is a little of my kid's isms.

Butterbean had dropped a comb in the toilet as the lid was not closed. I told them, AGAIN, that we need to keep the lid closed, especially when Appleseed starts crawling around more. Butterbean said we just need to build a toilet outside so that we would not need to worry about Appleseed crawling in it or leaving the seat up. So I guess we will look into a little outhouse out back.

We were going to the zoo and I was upset as I had forgot my camera. She told me to quickly call Daddy and have him mail it to us at the zoo. Then she said, "Oh shoot! That won't work! Because the zoo does not have any mail boxes."

Butterbean said that she could not wait to become an adult. When I asked her why she said, "Because I am ready to get married to Appleseed.", her little brother. So cute.

Butterbean and Butterball were arguing about whether boys have breasts or not. Butterbean kept telling him that boys don't get them because they don't need to feed the babies. Butterball kept insisting that he was going to get them and that his Dad had them. He started yelling, "Don't touch my 'best' when I get older." It was so funny. So today while we were in a store he saw a picture of Christ when he was resurrected and excitedly said, "Look Mommy! Jesus 'best'!" Cracked me up.

For Butterbean's prayer tonight she said, "And bless us so that we will gain the wisdom to get the strength to not get lost again." I said a loud AMEN to that!

1 comment:

  1. I love sugar cookies, but I don't want any of those cookies! HeeHee. Your children are so funny...love the cute things they say!

    ReplyDelete