Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Parade Rest Ranch day 1!

We went to the Parade Rest Ranch in West Yellowstone, Montana. It is my heaven on earth. I love this place so much. This time my sister and her kids and friend came which made it even better. We got there in just enough time to unpack the car into our gorgeous cabin and climb on the hay wagon for the beautiful ride to the outdoor cookout. The only problem was those darn mosquitoes. I was getting eaten alive.

Cracks me up that I got two dorky pictures of the girls. Appleseed was held the entire time by one of my husband's customers. She adored him and held him a lot while we were there.My cute little Butterball with his new walking stick.I took about 10 pictures of the 5 of them and not one of them was good. Silly kids. I am not sure what is up with my niece. Is she trying to look angelic?My sweet sister with my baby. It was awesome having her there.
Silly kids under the bed.

1 comment: