Thursday, September 24, 2009

Helpers

We went over to my parents house while my Dad and Mom are still at the hospital, to do a little cleaning for them. Butterball was a super good helper as always. I actually had a good time. My kids were super super good and it was fun to bond with them like that.

Here he is vacuuming with his vacuum. He did such a good job.Behind the couch we found the twisty board thing. I laughed and showed him how we used it and had him try it out. So funny. When I moved the suitcases in the back there was some dust. Butterball came over and said, "Uh oh. Gama is going to come see this mess and say, 'What is this mess.' and she will be mad." Here he is "talking" to Aunt D on the phone. He and her were "meeting up later" and he wanted her to bring a motorcycle for him to ride.Appleseed helped out so much he got all tuckered out and took a snooze on his Aunt G's bed.This is when we escaped to hunt monsters. He claimed he needed that stuff to hunt the monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment