Monday, September 28, 2009

Sickos and such.

Appleseed loved sitting in the window sill when we would visit Grandpa. He also would scream when it was time to go. What Grandpa does best.There is my special boy again. What a nut!He was crying because he has been sick and so my daughter "helped" by giving him a pacifier she found. I almost cried. When I told her we are trying to get him off them she gave him a toy and slowly slipped it out of his mouth. Sigh! What a relief. That was close!Here are my sickos. She cried, whined, moaned nearly all day. She is always like that when she is sick. My little drama queen. Poor thing.This one would not let me put him down so I dragged out that old Maya Sling Wrap and put him in that and was able to do stuff. Worked great.And last but not least, yes he is CHEWING his shirt. A new and very very very bad habit. But he is the least sick of us all. Which I am glad.After the first two days of no pacifier, that were wonderful we did this. All the time. Course he was sick so that was hard. Now that he is starting to feel better we don't cry as much again. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment