Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Grandpa

My Dad is in the hospital right now with a lung infection. We thought he had had a stroke and that is what initially had brought him in. But it turns out that his Co2 levels were too high and giving off stroke like symptoms. It has been very hard and there has been a lot of tears.

Here is a view from a hallway near his room. Gorgeous! My daughter asked if we could go swimming in it. I told her it was too cold. She said, "OK when it is warmer we will come here and go swimming people will see us and say, 'How did they get down there.' " She is a hoot.The kids visiting Grandpa. You have to wear face masks when you go in his room. My son did not keep it on long. He just kept trying to eat the mask.My daughter with her cousin on Grandma's lap.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. If you need anything let me know. I mean it. If you need anything at all.

    ReplyDelete