Sunday, September 13, 2009

Parade Rest Ranch - Last Day, sob sob

They are building a new game room that is super big and will be awesome when it is done. The kids loved playing on the computer, watching the only tv on the ranch, or playing games.This is the kids in front of our gorgeous cabin. I have stayed in several of them and not one of them has been ugly to me. They are all amazing. Butterball of course refused to be in the picture.While my husband took his customers home, I went back into the park with my sister. It was so much fun. I have a blast when I am with her. And my kids adore theirs.This is how Butterball spent his time as his Dad had the stroller so, gasp, he was forced to walk! I was suprised that my sister didn't kick us out. he heI feel at such peace and am so happy when I am there. I did not want to come home. I had a great time as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment