Thursday, May 21, 2009

Biking fun

Butterbean was given an early birthday present, a new big bike. So the smaller one went to Butterball. I was sure he could not ride it as he just learned to pedal a tricycle. Once again my kids proved me wrong. He does quite well and loves it. We went to the Outdoor Rec show on base. It was nice to see Daddy and eat lunch but my kids had an eye for one thing only, the bouncy slide.


Funny thing my little Butterbean said the other day.....
She was asking what Snow White calls those people. I said "Dwarfs." Then explained what they were. She said, "Oh so Butterball is a dwarf." I told he was just a kid but not a dwarf. "oh so Appleseed is a dwarf." To which I explained he was a baby not a dwarf. Then she thought a minute before saying, " Grandma B is a dwarf." I was laughing to hard to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment