Friday, May 15, 2009

Butterball-isms

Some of the nutty things Butterball has said recently, those trouble makers!

One day his room was super messy and I asked him what had happened because it was just clean a while ago. He told me his Aunt R had done it, who lives about an hour away. When I texted his Aunt about this she told me they were playing tornado hunters and there was a tornado that had come through. He he he. I loved that one. Way to go Aunt R!

I had told him one morning, after he had been whining a lot, that he was tired because he had stayed up too late the night before yelling at the neighbors. He told me it was Aunt M, a neighbor friend, who was yelling at him and he told her, "Stop Aunt M! I have to go to bed!" So Aunt M, could you stop yelling across the street at my son when he is peeking out the window so he can get some sleep?!?

We were in the grocery store the other day and my kids had one of those carts that are cars. Only one steering wheel had a working horn so they were fighting over it. I told them that because they were fighting that neither of them could ride in the car cart and they had to walk. Butterball got out and started yelling and crying and would not walk. So I picked him up and put him in the cart part. Then for the entire time we were in the store he yelled, "You are breaking my bones!" I told him calmly that I was not even touching him so how was I breaking his bones? He yelled back, "You just are! You are breaking my bones!" Trust me I hurried out of that store as quick as I could. I did have a nice lady tell me how well she thought I was doing and that I was handling it very well. Yeah for me!
Our sink is leaking. We are not 100% sure where. The joys of having a home. We had a friend of ours come over to check it out. It was cute to have Butterball right in there too, asking questions He put on this hat and told me, "I have to wear this cuz last night a monster came out of my wall, see this wall right here. Came out of this spot right here. And he crawled in my nose and ate me all up. So I have to wear this hat so that a monster can not come out of my wall. Right here where this spot is, he will come out." What an imagination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment