Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a week!

Our computer crashed last Sunday, I think, so we have spent most of the week without a computer. Thanks in part to a great neighbor, who we owe big time, we have a new one with all our old stuff on it and at no expense to us. Yeah!!! So here are a few photos of our week.

Appleseed was so good with these in and didn't cry at all. I, on the other hand, was crying from laughing so hard. Before my Mom and I mowed my pasture out back we had to get a few shots of the kids. I was positive we had gators or snakes in this weed patch.
I usually have to trick Buttterball into getting his picture taken. I told him there was a butterfly nearby so he is concerned that Appleseed is crying but still looking for the butterfly.
Butterbean finished swimming lessons. It was so strange to see her do it this time. Last time she had lessons her teacher told me that she was going to let her skip the next level because she was so good but on the last day she would not do all the things she could normally do the following days so she didn't feel good skipping her. The prior day they had spent swimming in the deep end and she is wondering if it scared her too much. Little does Butterbean know she can't touch in the area they normally swim at either so I don't know what the difference was. So we took the next level swimming lessons and the entire time it was like watching her on level 1. I was not surprised when she did not pass. Her teacher said she does everything she asks her to but refuses to let go of her. She has been stressed about school so I am not sure if that is what caused her to be so "panicked" but I think we will wait on swimming lessons for now.
Her is Butterbean with our loan tulip that grows in the middle of our yard. I need to move it someday but it is kind of cute for now.
I just like this picture of Appleseed with his new summer hat on.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute kids. Sorry to hear about the computer issues, but tell your neighbor thanks from me...because I need you to update your blog...so I can keep up on your little cuties. Glad you are back in blogging business.

    ReplyDelete