Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day trip and such

We took an impromptu trip to visit family this past weekend and had so much fun. I got to see one of my nephew's speak in church and it was incredible!! He had about 23 minutes left to speak and he took it all and was wonderful. Future Prophet material. I was truly amazed how he spoke about his Mom but added lessons in there too. It was really something. I was very very proud. My daughter got to play with her cousin and had so much fun. When we got home though she had cried herself to sleep because she missed her so much. I think we need to get a picture of them two together for her to have. Poor thing. My cute-os decided to clean the neighbor's driveway. I tried to get them to look at me for pictures and my daughter kept saying, "I am trying to do my chores!" Glad to know she can be focused.
I know this is out of order. Oh well. Here are the kids all dressed up for church on Mother's Day. I love them all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment