Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pals

OK. My son is so cool! Not only does he have a great relationship with Jesus but also Heavenly Father. Yesterday he told me that Heavenly Father comes out of the spot in the wall, the same one that the monsters come out of, and will read books to him. And to think I was going to put a glow in the dark star on that hole so maybe the monsters couldn't come out anymore. Can't do that now! It is actually not a hole but a small dot on his wall. He is funny.

Butterball finished his chores on time today, Yeah!!! And he asked if for his prize he could vacuum. What? But he told me I could not help him because he can do it himself "cuz I big now." What a sweet heart! We met some friends at the park the other day to play. The kids had a great time while us Mom's chatted. It was nice of them to get together with friends. Butterbean always makes Butterball the monster and her and and her friends run away from him the whole time. I do hate that part. Need to have our neighbor boy come with us next time so he has someone to play with too.
Appleseed LOVES this toy of his. He will giggle when he sees it and loves to try and eat him up. It is very cute. And he loves the tummy time mat a neighbor loaned us, as long as he is not on his tummy.
Butterbean and her friend had to do their makeup before we took her home. Can't have the neighborhood see us without our make-up on. I was a little surprised. I think that dark dark lipstick needs to disappear. See Butterball in the back ground. He refused to be in the picture.But I caught him anyway!
Butterball came and to me and said, "I boke somefin and I can't fix it." He had done something to the sprayer so that when you turned on the tap it came out the bottom. It kept squirting all that gross stuff out with it too. Yuck! Maybe that is what was leaking in the kitchen sink. We hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Love the lipstick....that makes me laugh so hard! Thanks for posting that!

    ReplyDelete