Sunday, May 31, 2009

Outdoor Fun

The other day was warm enough that I let the kids run in the sprinkler. Apparently it wasn't that warm as Butterball spent a lot of the time huddled in his towel on the ground. He had even brought his pillow out so he would be more comfortable. Nut!We had a picnic lunch outside too which was so nice. I love this time of year! Too bad my baby doesn't like to just lay on the ground while I garden. He would prefer to be held.
I decided to try and get Appleseed to sleep in his bed instead of with me. He cried for a bit and then was very quiet. So I peeked in to find Butterball leaning over the crib with his glow stick talking to him. It was so adorable. Needless to say putting him in there did not work. Butterball would either get in his crib to quiet him down or come and get me. One time he was yelling my name so I finally went in there and Butterball said, "I have been trying to take care of him but I just can't do it! You need to take care of him!" I tried to talk to him about letting Appleseed just cry and that he would cry himself to sleep. Finally at 12:30 AM I put Butterball in his sister's room on the floor so he could get some sleep. And I finally I gave up and brought Appleseed in my bed with me at 1 AM so I could sleep. We will try again another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment