Friday, May 8, 2009

Lord help us with these Filthy Mud-Bloods

Appleseed is now eating cereal and of course everyone had to get in on the action. He does very well and ususally eats the whole serving. I always hate this part as it means they are only growing up.
This is so funny. I decided he must be praying for help with all the assistance he gets from his brother and sister.
This is how I found Butterball today when he should have been napping. He had been yelling at the neighbors that they were "filthy mud-bloods". Hopefully they did not hear him. Sorry neighbors. It drives Butterbean nuts because he is always calling her that too. I think someone is watching a little too much Harry Potter.

1 comment:

  1. That was HILARIOUS! I love all the cute pics of your darling kids!

    ReplyDelete