Sunday, May 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!

In all this computer mumbo jumbo I failed to get out a Happy Birthday to my adorable 3 year old granddaughter, M. She has beautiful big eyes that just melt your heart and is truly precious.

Also, my daughter J turned the big 30! Happy Birthday! We love you so much and miss you a ton. We wish so much that you lived closer to us. Your little sister talks about you all the time.

And finally my sister had a birthday. Happy Birthday Sis! I am afraid I ruined her birthday by eating all the doughnuts I had bought for her. He he he he. Inside joke. But I sure enjoyed them. Love you a ton sis!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, yes i went throught the temple last Saturday. It was so exciting! I can't wait till Ryan and I get sealed. It was so cool to be with him and my family there. It gave me a little glimps of what it will be like someday! Yeah we lost our baby but Im doing well. Im waiting to see if i have to have a dnc. Not to excited about that. I wish i didn't have to go through that. but We will start trying to have kids again after we are sealed, sometime in July. Not sure when though. Any way. Hope all is well there. Your kids are growing up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete