Friday, July 31, 2009

Positive Day in the Bloggosphere!

So today it is Positive Day and I am to leave a positive post. It had to happen today? So I am going to list some things that I am thankful for. I need to think of them right now as I am having a rough time. So here goes.........

My husband. He is a great Dad and they adore him so much. He loves loves loves to sit and watch movies with them, something I really can't stand. They all find places on or near him and they all just veg.

My Butterbean. She is the reason I went back to church. I knew I wanted my children raised in the gospel. And from there led us to the Temple to be an eternal family. She is a sweet, smart, funny girl and I adore her.

My Butterball. I have never met a kid so thoughtful and nice. He is polite most of the time and so sensitive to others needs. He always can make me smile. He is so wonderful to his baby brother.

My Appleseed. He is my little Angel. He brings such a light to all our lives. He is so precious and has a smile where his whole body can get into it. He adores his siblings and just lights up when they come around.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. So blessed to have the Gospel in our lives. And so blessed to live in the awesome neighborhood we live in. I have the best neighbors around.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating. It sounds to me, by the title of your blog and the things that you listed in your post, that you are indeed blessed.

    Something you said was simple yet quite profound ... "It had to happen today?" I think so often we feel that way about our day. We've dealt with some tough things and our face just might very well crack if we smile. I think it is those days that we need to reflect and be positive the most (even if it feels like it's gonna kill us *grins*). Thanks for reminding me of this too.

    This was a great post and I appreciate you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cutie! I have to agree that your little ones are the best. They can make any one's day brighter, just ask R. And you are the rock and bright star in my life. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your names for your children
    so much love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from Jen's linky.

    I'm with Dianne. Your nicknames for your kids made me smile.

    Happy Positive Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm going to join everyone else and say what a plesure your nicknames for your kids are. Love it. Happy Positive Day, 2009. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your children are every bit as darling as their nick names. You do a great job Brooke! One of these days we will get up there for a visit!
    Aunt G.

    ReplyDelete