Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Buds

Butterball and Appleseed were talking on the couch together the other day. It was so cute. Well actually it was Butterball telling Appleseed that monsters are not that scary. He is so good with him but lately he is too rough and it hurts and/or scares Appleseed and he cries. Poor guy.
We went with my Mom to my her friend's house with the cousins. They were feeding her horse some grass. They loved it. It was funny to see my tough nephew be so timid around the horse. It made me laugh. He just comes across as not being afraid of anything.
The other day Butterball told me that Heavenly Father gave him his powers and he was able to kill a scary cow monster in his room last night. Geez, no wonder he doesn't sleep well what with all the piggy back rides and book reading with Jesus and the cow monster killing with Heavenly Father.

Butterball was in the bathroom on the toilet and complaining about some poop he had seen. I ignored him because every speck to him is poop. He was yelling about how McKenna had come in while he was there and pooped and then put her hand it in it. (She had not been in there.) Next he started yelling about how a bird had come in and pooped and then walked in it and got poop all over. My husband went in there to see if he was done and started yelling about why was there poop on the counter? Apparently when I had taken Butterball's night time diaper off there was poop in it and I didn't know and it had fallen on the counter. So there actually WAS poop on the counter. It cracked me up to know that there really was poop, but the stories he was coming up with about why it was there were hilarious. What an imagination!!!

1 comment: