Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yeah I was right!

An old picture but I just like Butterball's face as he looks at Appleseed.

I have always said that up in Heaven I would no longer be allergic to fish as I love it and miss it. But my sister keeps telling me that their is no food in Heaven. I keep telling her that on my world there will be because I love it so much. And now I have the proof that their is food in Heaven! Last night I was telling my kids the story of Abraham and the town of Ur. It was when the people of Ur suffered a famine for their behavior. I was explaining to them what a famine was and Butterball said, "Jesus have a microwave. And a driving car cart." So there you go. I am excited! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. There is good in heaven, since somewhere it says something about having supper and wine with the Lord. And heaven is supposed to be like the ultimate joy, and I think somewhere the ultimate joy needs have chocolate in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if there is no food in heaven then i aint going to heaven. i love eating, i love cooking, and if i cant eat and cook in heaven then i aint going.

    ReplyDelete