Sunday, June 7, 2009

Appleseed's Blessing!

We were finally able to bless Appleseed today. We were waiting for warm weather, wanted family pictures, and a fast Sunday that my husband had off. It was so much fun! Even with some family members swearing in church!!! My husband included! We had a ton of family and the weather had actually stopped raining just at the right time. The food was wonderful! Thank you everyone! I have some leftovers that I will bring to next family function. A ton of cups! Two huge bottles of ketchup and mustard! And 15 boxes of cookies I forgot were in the freezer! But thanks to a wise but "annoying" neighbor (he he), the cookies will be donated to a church function this week. One of my favorite parts was having one of my sisters stay back and help clean up! I would post a picture but she was dressed very inappropriately so I couldn't take one. She had taken off her jacket and was wearing her tank top. My daughter had asked why she was showing us her shoulders. My son had asked me why she was washing our dishes with no clothes on. It was so funny. Thanks so much sis! You are A+++ in my eyes also! Here are some random pictures. I didn't get very many good ones. Darn. I need to do more posing and less clicking.

My very cool brother-in-law slaving making me pies from scratch! They were soooooo good. We love you.Butterball crying over who knows what, as usual.
Butterball getting a piggy back ride from a cousin.My gorgeous niece and her husband and their precious baby girl hitch hiking. Her husband liked that I also talk to her tummy in public. Me and the kids with some cousins. They were here for two days and we loved it! My favorite picture! Appleseed with his namesake, Mr. Appleseed. We are so glad he and his family were able to come. We love them dearly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got the picture with Mr. Appleseed. It's cute. Maybe you should do a whole scrapbook page of it for little Appleseed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you didn't take a picture of me and my fat, ugly sholders! The day was fun...can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete