Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Camping

We went camping this weekend and had the best time!!! Even if my son begged to go home from the very beginning. He even asked me, "Which way to Gamma's house." I think he was planning on walking there. When it was time to go home we told him and he said, "Yeah!" It was so funny.

We started off watching my cute niece play softball. She was so good at it.The kids watching.Hauling wood.Roasted marshmallows and socks! It was raining the first day so we got a little wet and muddy. Except for one sister who I thought was nuts wearing flip flops. Then when she could go in the creek to wash off her feet and shoes I began to see the wisdom in those flip flops.Only here can you camp and sled! It was so fun.We all got in a little shooting.Even Grandma got in the action.Rode trail bikes and ATVs. My sweet nephew and niece gave the younger kids rides.Getting very relaxed while roasting marshmallowsHe wore that helmet everywhere, literally!It was such a great time and I can't wait till we do it again. Thanks to the L family for providing so much food, entertainment, and fun! It was the best!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Some of those are classics (like the helmet with the pants down, hehe. Wish I coulda been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering why we weren't invited. I'm in fact really bugged by this. Dan has been DYING to go camping. Hmm I'm super bugged.

    ReplyDelete