Friday, June 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTERBEAN!!!

Butterbean turns the big 5 tomorrow. Happy Birthday sweetheart! She is the best girl anyone could ask for. Last week she had received a Happy Birthday postcard from a restaurant in the mail. She was so excited about it. Everyday after that she kept checking the mail and was always disappointed when there wasn't something else for her. She finally said, "Don't people know it is my birthday soon?" I told her that they did. She said, "Then why aren't they mailing me anything?" I told her that they would be coming to visit her instead. At dinner tonight she said, "Tomorrow I will be 5 which means I will have to start talking about adult things. I will have to start dressing like an adult and I will have to start acting like an adult. And I will have to talk about adult things that are boring, like school." She has also been measuring herself against the mark on our wall to see if she has changed. She has been positive that when she wakes up on her birthday that she will be "taller than my name on the wall." What a doll! I love you Butterbean! My Mom is a professional photographer and took some of these. Thank you a ton Mom!

3 comments:

  1. She is so dang cute! I just love her comments (which by the way I miss getting a text about).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little doll! Happy belated Birthday. I don't get on the computer often enough I guess..sorry this is so late!
    GAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's cute as a button. Happy Birthday! OH MY GOSH...that means Kindergarten...WOW...such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete