Thursday, June 18, 2009

My poor boy

Butterball sprayed himself in the eye with Roach Killer at Wal-mart today! It was horrible. I quickly poured water in his eye. And I happened to be on the phone with my husband when it happened so he had me go to the manager. We had to fill out a report. Then the rest of the shopping trip he kept covering his eye so I called poison control too just to be safe. They had me put him in a shower for 15 minutes and then rest for an hour. He was not supposed to do anything physical so he gets to watch a movie. I bet he is loving this part! Now why is a poison on the bottom shelf with no safety cap or anything? When my husband called they laughed and said they were not responsible for what our kids do.

Butterball wanted me to do his hair in a mohawk.I switched it to this but he did not want his picture taken. I had put gel in so he made me wash it out and do his hair normal.My boys chilling.Today he told me worms have "teethes". He had found one and said, "See, him smiling at me with his teethes." That creeps me out to think of a little worm smiling with his "teethes".

No comments:

Post a Comment