Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stuff

This is how Butterball talks to Appleseed. Always on top of him and giving him big squishy hugs.I try to get a picture of my kids with each of their grandparents around their birthday. Sometimes they are a little silly but I love them. So here is one set of grandparent photos.Butterball was outside trying to find me. I noticed he was ready for church wearing his flip flops and carrying his "cutter" so I had to take a picture. He is crying because he started running towards me yelling "No". He hates his picture taken most of the time.
This is a dress my sister made for my daughter for her last birthday. Today was the first time we got to wear it because it has akways been too big. And it is still a little big. And no my sister won't make you one. She said it was too hard and you could not pay her enough. Yeah, we have an original!

The other day we were heading somewhere that had underground parking. Butterbean told me to stay close to her as she is afraid of them Butterball told her, "Heavenly Father knows we are here. So don't worry. I am here to protect you. See I have power in my fingers to protect you. See Heavenly Father gave me his power in my fingers." It was so cute and he said it with such strong feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment