Friday, June 12, 2009

Zoo Trip

I am glad I bought the Zoo membership this year. Last year we did not use it much but I think we will use it more this year. I hope. We decided to go today and it took us forever to get out of the house. Then of course I wanted a salad and was not smart enough to make one from home. I think I really just wanted the dressing from Harmon's. So I went and got a salad and some fruit. Then we went to the library where Butterbean got her first library card. She was so excited. She checked out a ton of books today. Then we went to my husband's office so he could put a valve stem in one of the tires on the stroller. He put it in and blew it up and next we know it had blown up! So I then had to go buy some new tubes for the tires and went back to his office to have him put them in. Nuts! By then it was so late in the day I just gave my kids their sandwiches and I took my salad home and picked myself something I could eat in the car too. So finally we are on our way at 2:30. We had a good time and I didn't lose anyone. Sort of. I did momentarily misplace them at the dumb park. I hate that place! It is too hard to keep track of them both with all those kids around. And Butterbean asked from the very beginning to go there. Told her we had to see some animals first. Butterball hated that I had a one seat stroller so he had to walk a lot. But then he just sat on the end of the stroller to ride. Lazy cutie!

Our pre zoo security photo in case anyone gets lost then I have a picture of what they look like. Actually had to use it last time. Yikes.On the carousel.Appleseed kept trying to lick the pole.This is how Butterball looked to go to the store the other day. Notice the gun sticking out of his boot.The kids trying out their sister's dress-up wig. So funny.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love doing the wig thing. I tried my Halloween wig on my daughters last year. It's hilarious!

    Your kids are so adorable, Brookeness.

    ReplyDelete