Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Parks, Ghosts, Gross. Oh my!

Maybe more tinfoil will work. It doesn't affect me as much. I rarely watch TV in the summer. But boy does it drive him nuts.While Butterbean is at school Butterball gets to play at the park. He likes it but mostly when other kids come to play. I had a mean lady yell at me today. She said he had hit her 9 year old boy with a stick. He had once and I talked to him about it. She kept going on and on about how it was more and how I couldn't see him well enough. Or how her kids sitter could see better, who had just pulled up in the car with her! I wanted to hit her with the stick myself!Tried to tell him cowboy boots weren't meant for rock wall climbing. He still kept trying. Can you believe it is cold enough we need pants and jackets?Butterbean trying to pound a screw in her wall with her new birthday tools from Grandma & Grandpa Freddy. Lovely! She was trying to make a fort.Butterball being the "Holy Ghost". He runs around trying to scare us and calling himself that.Butterball came and told me that their was poop and that he had tried to get it off but couldn't. Being as the last time he claimed there was poop there really was I thought I better check it out. He was trying to get a poop splatter off the inside of the toilet off with his finger! YUCK!!! So I told him I would take care of it and cleaned the toilet for him. Next I walk by and he has his head in the toilet complaining about under the lip of the toilet so I had to clean that too. Gross but kind of cute.

1 comment:

  1. Tell your husband to buy a new TV and throw the tin foil away!

    The public schools tend to be behind, so good luck at keeping your daughter happy. Maybe, she can be a teacher's helper and help the other children?!

    It has been cold this month...at least I'm not so hot I can't sleep at night!

    ReplyDelete