Sunday, July 19, 2009

Can you beat that? (not sure if this is a PG-13 post or worse)

I was looking for a piece of paper the other day and found this:I asked Butterbean what it was a picture of and she said a monster. I then said, "But it says Mom next to it." She looked again and said, "Oh yeah. That is you." Do I really resemble a monster that closely that it takes two looks to make sure it is me or not? And she pointed out the parts to me of course. Pretty nice don't you think? Should that be enough to have me running to the gym? Course as I do resemble a monster......will I scare away the other patrons? Course if I have my clothes on maybe that will help. Maybe it is just in the buff I look so much like a monster. But to make things better, earlier in the day she told me she loved me so much and that I was the best Mom ever. That I was even better than a sharks Mom. Now as I write that I am wondering if that is a compliment after all. You know with the whole monster and sharks Mom thing. Hmmmmmm. Then she told me I am even better than a lump of coal. Ahhhhhhh. Now that is love, sob sob. Bet your kid doesn't say that to you!

3 comments:

  1. Way cute picture. Give it to Chris to take when he is away from you! LOL!

    I thought my son called me Chubby, until last night when I realized it is only my stomach he is calling Chubby and my stomach Chubby is his friend! He said he loves Chubby and likes to play with Chubby! I told him I like his Chubby too and he said he doesn't have a Chubby and never will. So I told him Chubby is going away and he had the never to tell me Chubby will never go away! What faith he has in me ever losing weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your daughter is special, too. A different special than your helmet-wearing son, but still special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Lois!!! You sure have some special kids B. One wears helmets and sees monsters, the other draws "monsters" and compares you to objects/animals. Then there is the youngest one, he just cries too much, but the whole watermelon loving thing wins him like 8 billion points in my book. Oh I need some watermelon now!

    ReplyDelete