Saturday, July 18, 2009

YUUMMMM

A family friend brought us some produce today, yum! I gave Appleseed some raspberries that he went to town on.Butterball told me this today. "A stranger came in my room last night. And the problem was he didn't steal me." I had to interrupt that that wasn't a problem but a good thing. "Then him offer me candy but I said, 'No thank you.' cuz I don't like that kind, It was chocolate with black stuff on it." His sister tried convincing him it was a dream but he insisted it was real. Hmmmm, wonder if that was the day i left the front door wide open till Bubba found it at 2 AM. Opps.

Butterbean told me how one time she had snuck into the candy corns and sat under the secretary to eat them. Told her how sad it was she snuck into them. Butterball chimed in wanting to know where they were. I told him that we don't have any anymore. He then said, "Jesus does. Him have lots of candy corn cuz Santa gave it to him!" Now imagine that.

2 comments: