Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sickos

My two older kids got the stomach flu. Worst one I have ever seen. Poor Butterball got it first. She always does. She ended up throwing up 26 times. Poor thing. She finally stopped at 4 am so I finally was able to get to sleep. Then as luck would have it Butterball started throwing up at 4:20 am. He included diarrhea in the mix. His first accident he cried, "I just can't do this! I am so sorry Mommy." So sad.

This is the lovely pile of laundry that I had waiting for me. And that is minus 3 batches I had already done in the night. And honestly they hit the bowl or toilet more than not so I am glad for that at least.So far this smiley guy has not got it yet. Butterball was furious with me when I told him he could not touch Appleseed. He loves him so much.Butterball actually got up in the morning, threw-up and then wanted to go back to bed. Now that is sick.I let them veg and watch TV today.
Hugging the toilet. He was too tired to stand. In the night I had checked on Butterbean and asked if she needed to throw up. She said she was fine and went back to sleep. Upon closer inspection she had already thrown up and was laying in it. She was so cute.

2 comments:

  1. That is not fun at all. I feel your pain. Hadlie had it two weeks ago and was sick on and off for about five days, but that first day was awful. You are a trooper. I hope they feel better soon. By the way thanks for buying a towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. That is the WORST! And as if you aren't already exhausted and emotionally drained...you get to tackle a huge pile of PUKE LAUNDRY! I feel for ya. No fun at all. Hope they are all healthy soon...and start taking vitamins...hopefully you aren't next.

    ReplyDelete