Friday, July 24, 2009

Eating out.

The kids and I went to Food Town in Layton. I have wanted to go there but never thought it was something my husband would want to do. So he is out of town so we went. I loved it. You buy tickets and then use the tickets to get food from all these local restaurants. It was super cheap for the amount of food you get. I ate at 5 restaurants. Only mistake, thinking that food offered at the Hospital booth would be good. It was so not! My kids are picky so they didn't eat much. My daughter wouldn't even eat the super good hot dog because it had no ketchup. Nut!Appleseed was not letting go of that watermelon. He loved it. He ate a ton there too.They had bubbles for the kids so while I fed my face my kids played.Butterbean trying to catch them with her mouth. Silly.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the mice are having a lot of fun while the cat is away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I think no one can steal my heart like your first two kids have your third one comes a long and he loves watermelon. Yup, he's won my heart big time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I lived closer to you so I could do fun things with you.

    ReplyDelete