Thursday, July 23, 2009

This is what color our water is today. Gross! I thought maybe this is equivalent to a mud bath? The kids had fun in the pool that arrived today. Yeah! I had to get one off the Internet as I could not find one at all in the stores. I had waited to long apparently.Butterbean told me that she likes clothes that are just a little inappropriate and that she is OK if they show "this much shoulder". That is what she is doing in the picture. Then she told me how Princess Belle wears her dress off her shoulders and that when her cousin ML wears her Belle costume that she wears it the same way. She is going to be fun as she gets older isn't she? Sigh. I thought it was adorable that Butterbean figured out a way to get over her fear of helium filled balloons. When she first saw the balloons at the store she immediately told me she didn't want any. She says that every time she sees balloons. Then she said that I could get one for Butterball and one for me and that I could just take care of it till we got home. I told her that was a great idea. As we were walking towards the door to leave the store she said, "I am glad you got a balloon for yourself and one for Butterball and not me." I reminded her that one of them was hers and that I was just holding it for her for now. She said, "No it is your balloon. Not mine. That way I won't even have to worry about it flying away when you get outside because it is not mine." I caught on after that so I let her know that one was mine. As we walked to the car she kept saying, "I am not even thinking about those balloons flying away. I am not even worried at all." It was so funny. When we got to the car and I was getting ready to get in she said, "Please be careful!" I told her, "But it is my balloon remember so you don't have to worry." In a relieved voice she said, "Oh that is right. Whew." So cute. We made it home with my balloon and Butterball's and then I gave mine to hers. She was perfectly fine then.

No comments:

Post a Comment