Friday, July 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTERBALL!!!!

Butterball turns 3 tomorrow. He has been the best kid. He is also the hardest kid. He had colic when he was a baby and cried something awful! He never liked anyone to touch him but me. Not even Dad for awhile there. He hated people to look at him or talk to him. But he is the most sensitive. Always there with a stuffed animal if you are hurt or sad. He is very very polite. Don't know where he got that from. He can be so nice, cute, fun, silly, imaginative, and adorable. I love you so much Butterball! You are my best big boy. My Mom is a professional photographer and took the cute shots. Thank you Mom for the adorable photos.And as you all know, this is my typical Butterball, glaring at me for even thinking of taking his picture while trying to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment