Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We had some family come up to spend the holiday with us it was a blast!! I had such a great day! Thank you to all of you. We did so much on that holiday, parade, BBQ, movie, attempt at swimming, our own fireworks, and finally city fireworks. I love being with my family and am so glad I had them to make the day so special.

We went to my sister's yard sale and Butterball had me purchase this bike with a trailer. He loves it and rode it all day. Best investment ever. He was instructing his cousin how to ride it. Adorable.Butterball asked if Appleseed could chew on his ear. It was funny. Appleseed did keep trying to chew and lick his ear and they both giggled. So cute.My niece helping plug Appleseed's ears, the sirens at the parade were too loud for him and he kept crying.The kids watching the boys set off fireworks.Playing with their poor Aunt. She was so good to them. They love her so much.I did my niece and daughter in twinner star hair styles. Fun fun fun.Butterball and Mr. D. He was Mr. before he married my niece and yet we can't drop the Mr. part for some reason so afraid he was always be Mr. D to us. Butterball adores him to no end. He is very good with him too. They are so cute together. Sorry that it takes him so long to warm up Mr. D. Butterball is not a people person and it can take him awhile to be friendly to people. Then of course we can turn on a dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment